Specialization: JOURNALIST OR EDITOR|
- Responsible for overseeing the customer service experience related to copywriting, which includes tasks such as curating and refining content, managing production schedules, editing and proofreading text, and arranging distribution.
- Ensuring that all customer-facing content is well-written and error-free enhances the department's professionalism and reputation.
- Ensure that all content adheres to relevant legal and compliance guidelines, reducing potential risks.
- Analyze data and produce timely reports for all customer service projects in the communications department.
- Provide support to the supervisor for any ad hoc copywriting and communications-related tasks as required to ensure a seamless customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Journalism/ Communications/ related field
- 5-10 years experience in copywriting/ content writer
- Customer Service or BPO background is preferred
- Excellent editing and writing communications in English (min C1) and Malay
- Have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alternatives for reviews and A/B tests.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good team player, eager to learn and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Back to Job Vacancies