Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Our client served as one of the equipment suppliers in marine industry. Now they are looking for Sales Manager to join them in the effort of business expansion.
- To recruit, hire & train sales team.
- To analyse sales data & implement sales plan.
- To lead, manage & monitor sales team’s progression & ensure the team meeting sales target.
- To mentor & coach sales team by assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- To submit weekly sales report.
- To build relationship with customers & expand customer base.
- To do constant sales visit & call to customer.
- Sales oriented, dynamic & persuasive, understand the industry and segments.
- 4-5 years of experience in Industrial Sales; Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Knowledge in Pump will be an advantage.
- Strong in communication, presentation skills, leadership, and management.
- 5 days work week, Mon-Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Report to Asst Country Manager & General Manager
- Attractive package: Basic + Sales Commission + Performance Bonus
- Business trip travel allowance, petrol/toll/parking – reimbursement basis, hotel/accommodation allowance
- Outstation travel is expected, subj to his/her own’s arrangement after on board, approximately 2 weeks per month
Back to Job Vacancies