Specialization: HEALTHCARE PHARMACY|
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D. or relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Required Skill(s); Receives, compounds, fills prescriptions, dispenses pharmaceuticals, consults with clients regarding the nature and use of drugs, and trains and/or supervises personnel.
- Performs routine quality control testing procedures; prepares and maintains all necessary records required by federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintain and renew Pharmacist ‘s Poison License
- Reviews, compounds, prepares and/or oversees the compounding
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- Place orders for out of stock raw materials
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Overseeing prescription, worksheet and maintain prescription book records
- Ensure maintenance, sanitation and organization of clean room and equipment
- To visit and educate company's clients
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Back to Job Vacancies