Material PlannerLocation: Penang
|Job ID: ENV1|
Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
• Purchases and provides order fulfillment activities in support of business demand to positively
impact inventory turns and have predictable and accurate supplier on-time delivery.
• Manages the order status process, including ensuring shipping and delivery information is
accurate in company's systems. Ensures post Purchase Order (PO) placement updates are
complete following PO backlog management process to include tracking, reporting and
communication with matrix team members along with working with supplier(s) to meet
• Develops and manages relationship with suppliers to hold them accountable for meeting
shipping and delivery commitments to include system and process improvements at both
company and the supplier.
• Works with warehouse and logistics teams, including transportation carriers, to ensure product
is received and delivered on time; lead/drive/support process improvements.
• Manages non-conforming inventory, including product disposition and in-process failures.
• Provides timely communication to planners, sales and customer operations on order status and
• Assists in managing inventory aging and fill rate including disposition - stock
rotation/liquidations as appropriate to meet the goals of the business.
• Supports group and/or organization key initiatives and objectives through contributions on
project teams to include support of supplier management activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
• Foundational knowledge of specialized disciplines, industry practices and standards, acquired
via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
• Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical assignments and projects. May be solved by the
application of specialized foundational knowledge, using existing approaches and solutions.
• Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion.
Receives initial direction although work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
• Collaborates with immediate management and team members within the department or
• Actions typically affect own work assignments and department. Erroneous decisions or failure
to accomplish work may require some assistance or resources to remedy.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies