Purchasing OfficerLocation: Johor Bahru
|Job ID: ENV14|
Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
Ensures material planned is purchased to meet customer requirements whilst meeting customer satisfaction, maintain healthy relations with major supplier, inventory management and efficient material execution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders or purchase Requisition and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
• Monitor closely with suppliers when there is any reschedule (pull in/out) or cancellation request from customers.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and suppliers for defectives, shortage and missing parts.
• Prepare the CN/DN to suppliers if there is any stock return, shortage or defectives.
• Provide the monthly customer forecast information to suppliers if needed.
• Prepare the Air Shipment Request Form for manager approval when there is un-normal shipment needed.
• Perform Good Receive into company system if needed.
• Checking the DDR (Daily Delivery Receiving) from warehouse to ensure suppliers deliver as per schedule.
• Verify & get approval from manager for all the supplier invoices and submit to finance department.
• New supplier and New item Master registration.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies