Customer Service ExecutiveLocation: Penang
|Job ID: ENV15|
Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
• Analyses customer forecasts and trends using Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) concepts and working with customers and sales to plan and buy to forecast.
• Prepares forecast models; liasing with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and sales to assess the feasibility of forecasting requirements.
• Applies inventory management discipline to assess inventory levels and aging
• Participates in program set up and maintenance, e.g., part profile, new part add, End of Life (EOL), transitions, model changes, and recommends modifications to program set up, operation, and inclusion to enhance efficiency and revenue.
• May be assigned specific customer accounts or cross/multi supplier solutions.
• Negotiates and collaborates with suppliers on channel and distributor policy decisions that impact supply chain as well as monitor current supplier/company's business processes to lead/drive the development of new or improved supply chains that improve profitability, enable sales, and improve partner satisfaction.
• Aligns the company's goals and objectives with supplier to ensure mutual goals and objectives are achieved.
• Other duties as assigned.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies