Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- To process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions.
- To assist the Accounting Manager in the timely closing of management reports.
Main Purposes of the Job
- Procure to Pay - In charge of Accounts payable ie logging of suppliers’ invoices, process payments, etc.
- Order to Cash - Responsible for processing of incoming payments from customer and daily sales reconciliation for retail outlets, checking payments from credit cards and e-wallets.
- General Accounting - Issuance of debit and credit notes, prepare bank reconciliation statements and journal vouchers.
- Process staff expenses claims.
- Maintenance of proper filings and financial records.
- LCCI higher or Diploma in Accounting/ Finance or ACCA/CIMA students.
- Minimum 2 years of finance and accounting experience, preferably with MNC or FMCG industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SBO preferred. (SAP Business One is business management software (ERP) designed for small and medium-sized enterprises, sold by the German company SAP SE)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Back to Job Vacancies