Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
1. Main responsibilities are to manage, oversee the operations and engineering team
2. Supervise and lead the team who PIC system owners and quality system
3.Manages and coaches facilities staff to deliver excellent service levels for our factory customers within budget.
4.Working directly with the Senior Site Leaders on facilities strategies and tactical solutions. Evaluate feedback to identify and develop improvement opportunities
5. Discuss and lay out projects specification
6. Make detail plans to accomplish goals
7. Prepare budget, bid, and contracts
8. Develop cost estimates
9. Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards
10. Check technical accuracy of works
11. Confer higher level of management.
12. Oversees management of capital projects.
13. Prepares and manages departmental budget.
14 Should have done some hands-on skill with facilities related equipment's
15.Able to handle issue related to local counsel ,Government agency and state government
1. Support operation team on engineering technical know how to ensure the facilities equipment and system operates at optimum level.
2. Coordinate with operation team to drill on root cause for incidents to prevent re-occurrence.
3. Analyze daily system performance based on utilities trending for further improvement and optimization
4. Coach, mentor and guide operation on operational excellence
5. Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
1. Manage and support on technical capability for facilities by providing cost effective, latest innovation, optimum design and reliable system
2. Hire, train, and mentor other engineer and supporting staffs
3. Review and support capacity analysis for facility systems tracking against actual data from the facility.
4. Support design reviews for base build systems in the area of responsibility insuring specifications are met
5. Support tool install designs for the systems that connect to those tools insuring specifications are met and cost reduction improvements are identified.
6. Evaluate new or modified equipment based on tools specification requirements and system capacity study.
7. Use, identify and implement equipment and process control methods e.g. FMEA, 5Why, Six Sigma
8. Develop and implement long term improvements in equipment or processes that result in cost reduction, improved reliability and operational efficiency, as well as safety improvements.
• Participate in or manage specific projects.
• Involve in project scheduling and planning for efficient and effective project execution
• Managing and controlling availability of manpower, material, cost, timeline and ensuring quality in delivery
1. Responsible for reducing costs associated within the area. This responsibility may include owning and completing cost reduction projects, identifying cost effective sustaining/manufacturing improvements, minimizing regular expenditures, and helping to promote a cost conscious culture.
- Registered with BEM or IEM Malaysia.
- Certified Professional by Malaysian BEM or IEM is added advantages
- Facility Management certification preferred
- Working knowledge on facilities technology systems including CMMS
- Strong knowledge on Building Management System will be a plus
- Past experience in project management is preferred
- Able to work with Autodesk Autocad version 2010
- Experienced and capability with Autodesk Revit is added advantage
- Ability to communicate and work in a highly effective team environment. Able to lead cross-funtional teams
- Dynamic and resourceful person with good analytical, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, motivation, and team-building skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective consensus builder and collaborator
- Must be able to work independently and exercise discretion competently with little direct supervision and carry out expectations of role with proficiency.
- Should have done some hands-on skill with facilities related equipments
- Strong Financial analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years experience leading Facilities Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Semiconductor or Electronics industry
Back to Job Vacancies