Specialization: FOOD OR BEVERAGE OR RESTAURANT SERVICE|
- To prepare delicious Japanese Teppanyaki dishes for our guests.
- Responsible for engaging, entertaining, interacting and providing a unique dining experience to guests.
- The chef is responsible for the day-to-day management of the
- Teppanyaki department & producing the highest standards of dishes all the time.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen.
- Estimating cost and ensuring all purchases come within budget
- The chef is responsible for the creative development and standards of food, including product development and menu creations.
- Knowledgeable about the kitchen functions as a whole, lead assistant chefs, culinary assistants, and apprentices in the kitchen.
- Ensure that communication and training is done to ensure food standard.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the F&B industry or hospitality in managing a Japanese Restaurant.
- Native Japanese
- Able to work on shift hours, weekend and public holidays
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Housing Allowances
- Flight back tickets to Japan
Back to Job Vacancies