Specialization: OTHERS OR CATEGORY NOT AVAILABLE|
Job Description – Project Executive
- Report to Project Manager.
- Translation project management (pre-production, planning, scheduling & job assignment, post-translation like typesetting, formatting and proofreading if applicable)
- Liaise with Regional Sales Teams and Clients on managing stakeholders’ expectation and communications
- Control project quality and resolve the problems effectively
- Able to source and engage suitable linguists for assigned projects and communicate the project’s expectations effectively
- Assist our Talent Management Team in interviewing and assessing linguists’ competency and potential
- Learn and leverage on translation management system (TMS), localization automation and productivity tools to overcome project’s complexity and text/data challenges, so as to achieve productivity gain, cost-saving and high quality
- Minimum Diploma of any discipline/field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experiences.
- Hands-on with MS Office (Excel, Words and PowerPoint) and PDF software.
- Familiar with web data formats, HTML, XML, CSV, and digital marketing process.
- Value-added advantage for Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Back to Job Vacancies