Specialization: OTHERS OR CATEGORY NOT AVAILABLE|
Job Description – Project Manager/Team Lead
- Report to CEO
- Able to lead a team of project leaders and direct department initiatives, including project quality, vendor strategy, delivery service, process improvement, tools improvement and cost management
- Work closely with the Management to review and revise team’s and individual’s performance measurements to drive higher achievement
- Review and facilitate customers’ feedback and quality evaluation or post-project review if necessary to recommend solution
- Liaise with Regional Sales Teams and Clients on managing stakeholders’ expectation and communications
- Manage project budgets optimally with accountability, preparation and presentation of reports
- Co-lead cross-function projects to improve project operations to attain ISO certification
- Minimum Degree of any discipline/field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experiences in localization/translation technology.
- Familiar with web data formats, HTML, XML, CSV, and digital content management.
- Possess strong localization service knowledge, localization technology.
- Prior experience in team management is important.
Back to Job Vacancies