Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Grow existing accounts’ revenue through identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by organization
- Develop and grow new customer relationships
- Using CRM to record all communication with customers/prospects
- Provide quotations
- Provide regular reports to management on results and findings in the region.
- Minimum Degree in Business administration or Marketing.
- MBA graduate are value-added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years relevant experiences.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experiences.
- Experience in using Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Experience in translations/ localization industry is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to provide outstanding presentation, preparation and delivery skills (from Executive to C suites).
Back to Job Vacancies