Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Update and implement all necessary business policies, governance and controls, finance and accounting practices.
- Improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Collate all financial reporting materials, analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, and clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process
- Oversee the 5 years strategic planning process and updating the plans for the company
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Conduct regular latest estimates (LE) and sensitivities reviews to monitor progress against the plan year’s target, and take appropriate intervention actions as required.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management and reporting system.
- Lead the reviews of financial statements and business performance with management and leadership team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree (Hons) in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant or Certified Public Accountant will be considered a plus.
- 5 years of experience as Finance and Accounting Manager, preferably in duty-free, import & export knowledge, transportation, warehousing, and forwarding business.
- Superior interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Rigorous data analysis capability and financial acumen
- Highly organized and attention to details oriented
- An analytical mind with solid problem-solving skills
Back to Job Vacancies