Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
Responsible for all development, coordination, liaison, and management of all marketing communication-related activities in accordance with the company’s objective. Assist and support Marketing Manager for a timely and responsive implementation and execution of all MARCOM activities to ensure overall smooth operation of marketing function.
- Marketing and comms lead for all things related to corporate brand comms ideas, creative, key message development & all brand-related activities;
- Development of strategic brand plan to create an ‘always-on’, top-of-mind presence via paid, owned and earned media channels;
- Lead the development & safeguard the brand experience via 360° marketing scope: which includes ATL, BTL, retail, Social and Digital platforms;
- Lead the conversation & collaborative efforts with all relevant parties, such as internal stakeholders and external creative & media agencies;
- End-to-end responsibility for campaign ideation, budget management and timely delivery of all projects, such as brief templates, approvals, productions, sponsorships/partnerships, festive campaigns, retail experiences, reports, internal employee engagements, and so forth;
- Coordinate all POP and visual development. (e.g., ensuring POSM reaches partner's outlet in time prior to campaign start date);
- Lead the social media content planning with appointed digital agency;
- Liaise with agencies for influencer collaboration and content approval and communicate with direct engagement of influencers;
- Respond to all media enquiries on news releases/photos/product matters;
- Ensure all press releases and communications to the media are updated and accurate;
- Check speeches, press releases and briefing documents prior to events;
- Handling requests and collaboration with selected ambassadors including photographers and influencers for social media.
Back to Job Vacancies