Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
We are assisting our reputable Client to source for potential candidates to fill in the role of Senior Java Developer to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
- Responsible for continuous integration and development of applications
- Lead and develop a team of 3 to 5 members to achieve the organisation goals.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the system
- Maintain critical business modules.
- Perform system analysis and implement design.
- Implement automated testing platforms.
- Promote better communication within teams and across the department.
- Coordinate with other departments in solving problems for the projects.
- Identify project risks during design stage.
- Design system architecture that meets the business requirements.
- Provide solutions to improve business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- More than 6 years of professional experience in Java Development.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Expert in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with SQL, SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework - Hibernate, Spring, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0, JWE, Unit Test.
- Familiar with microservices architecture.
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Knowledge on accessibility and security compliance is preferred.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
- Able to work independently and lead a project.
- Good communication and management skill.
- Have the creativity and initiative to enhance existing systems
Back to Job Vacancies