Marketing ManagerLocation: Johor
|Job ID: HAM12|
Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
• To implement all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required by the property development system.
• To oversee the overall sales & marketing function and activities of the development projects with the aim of achieving the Group's sales objectives and provide high level of quality service to continuously position the Group as a market leader in property development.
• Conduct relevant research and trend analysis in order to ensure the project's market competitiveness, best pricing strategies, appropriate marketing & sales strategies and formulation of new & effective marketing plans to meet the Group's expectations.
• Develop marketing and sales campaign and evaluate the effectiveness of each campaign or sales activity.
• Develop strong product differentiation through market research and benchmarking.
• Plan digital marketing activities and drive online leads.
• Arrange Digital Marketing campaign and managing social media platforms.
• To ensure annual sales targets are met.
• To ensure that sales data and reports are updated timely.
• Responsible for the development of marketing & promotional materials in line with individual project's marketing and activities.
• Minimum Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Well versed in digital marketing, copywriting, social media platforms (IG/FB/TikTok etc) & website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies