Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
1. CNC Machinist (Milling, Lathe, Grinding, Burring)
2. Heat treatment (Furnace setting, apply 5s technic, short blasting and visual inspection)
3. Quality Control (Performing visual and dimensional inspection)
Job Description (General)
- Perform inspection, scheduling, routine maintenance operations and troubleshooting
- Implementing and adhering to strict safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining repair logs and records.
- Ensuring that all aircraft parts are accurately labeled, organized, and restored.
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of the company
- Promote safety within the workplace and guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Collaborating with engineers and system mechanics to ensure that all aircraft systems are running correctly.
- Preparing diagnostics reports and suggesting repair solutions based on thorough evaluations.
- Inspect completed work and ensure it matches standards
Back to Job Vacancies