Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN
We are assisting our reputable Client to look for potentials who has the experience in Project Manager to join their team in Bandar Damansara Perdana
- Salary: Up to RM8,000.00 / mth
- Medical benefit for annual check-up (medical and dental)
- Medical insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Training and Career Advancement opportunity
- Staff recreation activities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are implemented with adequate Project Methodology and Framework compromising IT Enterprise Hardware/Software/Application solution.
- Project Manager is to initiate and drive this as part of the role (i.e., documentations, project lifecycle, deliverable, project team and committees, governance and policy deliverable).
- Responsible to complete within contractual delivery date and cost from original concept through to project handover.
- Ensure that the project delivers the desired solution/scope, remains within budget, and is delivered on time while achieving quality criteria with minimise risk.
- Translate the defined initiatives or solutions into project plans, objectives, risk management and deliverables and subsequently deliver according to these.
- Project Communication & Change Management - formalize communication plan and update which includes:
- Periodic communication on timeline, delivery and impact for users/management.
- Communicate and coordinate with customer project manager/team and key stakeholders regarding the status of the projects, manage expectation and decision-making.
- To identify project risks and issues with mitigation actions and issue resolutions and to escalate as necessary to higher management.
- Act as a team leader and role model to the larger project team.
- Ensure that the project team has access to the relevant project management tools.
- Understand the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- To engage stakeholders to better understand their issues and needs for operational improvement be it from system enhancements or corporate new initiatives.
- To be an active participant and to drive where applicable, in IT pre-project activities which include solutions assessment, obtaining users buy-in and also vendor liaison
- Bachelor degree in IT or related discipline.
- Value added / Advantage if have Agile project management experience
- Any project management certification – PMP/PRINCE2.
- Microsoft Project / Power Point or other scheduling tools
- Any technical certifications demonstrating knowledge in IT domain.
- Adequate knowledge of the organization business processes and IT operations and system implementation life cycle.
- IT Enterprise Software/Application Projects of which 5 years in the role of IT Project Management
- Self-motivated and well-organized; able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, negotiation, conflict management, collaboration, organizational and critical thinking
- Able to work with a wide group of stakeholders in a positive and collaborative manner
- A team player, highly motivated and committed with strong interpersonal, negotiation skills.
- Good written skill to convey the right & accurate message across and produce the proper documentation.
- Good coordination and liaison skill.
- Good oral and written communication skills – English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (Optional)
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Your application will be treated as strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Back to Job Vacancies