Specialization: LAW OR LEGAL SERVICES|
- Lead the contract drafting process
- At the bidding stage, responsible for bid package in relation to commercial & legal elements and the preparation of commercial proposal.
- At the contract stage, draft the contracts, participate or lead the project/contract negotiation with customers, and responsible for the quality of contracts.
- Promote the fulfilment of contracts
- Execute the contract handover process, supervise the status of contract fulfilment, deal with contract amendment made from the customer side, and resolve disputes over contract fulfilment.
- Drive and execute the contract closure process and in charge of the fulfilment of contracts.
- Act as the guardian of contract risks
- Identify and review risks regarding commercial & legal elements and improve commercial & legal solutions for contracts.
- Align TOP risks, key assumptions, and contract wording through all domains.
- Responsible for reviewing the risks of contract terms and conditions.
- Implement and drive the improvement of contract quality
- Lead the routine examination of contract risks across accounts, build/maintain contract baseline, and participate in the planning as well as designing of ‘Contract Quality Improvement Target’.
- Facilitate the ‘Contract Quality Improvement Target’, supervise the progress, alert on time, and promote resource input.
Back to Job Vacancies