Bidding ManagerLocation: Menara Exchange 106, Kuala Lumpur
|Job ID: IEW20|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
• Responsible for the Operation and Management of Integrated Network, Large-Scale or Turnkey Project Bid Preparation, Pricing integrated, Post-bid clarification and Contract Negotiation support, will act as a team leader and coordinator for the bidding project.
• To work with the account team to understand market opportunities, participate the pre-bid activities, respond to tender documentation, produce the bid response, and negotiate key issues with customers.
• To understand the bid project timeline and develop a bid project plan to meet the relevant milestones and steer the team to successful completion on time.
• To organize and monitor the whole bidding process including but not limited to the project planning, requirement analysis, overall solution and strategy decision, project cost and risks control, pricing strategy, offer production and clarification, and contract negotiation.
• To take responsibility for the quality of bid offer.
• Participate in the contract negotiation and review.
• Adapt to global business travel frequently.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies