Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER HARDWARE|
Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are looking for a dynamic Channel Operations Manager to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
- Main coordinator of region channel account. Routine operation and management of APAC Regional Partners Ecosystem, coordinate related departments to carry out internal training activities.
- Develop and manage partner marketing activity plans, support partner precision marketing activities.
- Organize partner satisfaction survey
- Maintenance of rebate management, and sales performances verification
- Support region in implementation of promotional activities, channel policy, MBO, partner capability certification
- Responsible to coordinate sell out, inventory and purchase management, demand forecast of every account
- Organize management daily work of the department
- As a Channel Operations Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve business issues from strategy to execution.
- Bachelor degree or above in related field.
- Recognize the value of cooperation with partners, and have relevant work experience in channel and partner development, management, and operation is preferred.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Partner IT system, etc.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, be proactive and responsible.
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking would be advantageous.
- Adaptive with multi-cultural environment, ability to learn and understand technical products and principle quickly.
Back to Job Vacancies