Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER HARDWARE|
Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are looking for a Solar & ESS Business Development Manager to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To Conduct presentations and product trainings on Solar PV Inverters, Transformers, Energy Storage Systems and Monitoring Solutions to Channel Partners and Customers
- Analyse development and market insights for Solar Inverter and ESS Market in responsible area
- Develops long lasting relationships by providing professional technical solutions and consultation for Huawei innovative solar inverters and ESS Solutions
- To review initial design and provide feedback on optimization for different applications for Solar & ESS; to conduct design and configuration based on client requirements
- Interacting with Consulting Companies and Technical Advisors of Solar and Energy Storage Projects
- To ensure local policies and regulations are up-to-date with latest advancements in technology and international and local standards; to ensure product and solution compliance status is maintained with all local regulations, grid codes etc.
- Knowledge of electric power and applications of electric power, including but not limited to, utilities, renewable generation, and energy storage. Basic theoretical knowledge of Solar Inverter with Energy Industry is an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Sales of Solar Energy; Experience in Inverter sales or EPC background is preferred.
- Familiar with Solar Design tools such as PVSYST, PVSOL, AUTOCAD.
- Strong written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, demonstrated competency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Automatic Control Engineering, Photovoltaics and Renewable Energy or other comparable degrees.
- Fluent in English and regional language of responsible area is a plus.
- International business trips are required, when necessary.
Back to Job Vacancies