Automotive TechnicianLocation: Shah Alam
|Job ID: IGE1|
Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
• Conduct servicing, maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair of vehicles mainly Japan brand car like
Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc and premium cars like Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volvo, Porche, etc
• Able to carry out diagnostics works as assigned by Superior Timely and quality installation of parts
and accessories in accordance with the car specified requirements.
• Ensure all vehicles are road worthy within manufacturer standard & specification and carry out
optimum quality check on all vehicles before delivery.
• Good work in team.
• Candidate must possess at least SKM Level 3, Automotive education background, possess Diploma
or certificate or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Computer literate, Automotive, Diagnose skill
• Can work in team / teamwork.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
• 1 vacancy for Technician at least 4 year(s) of working experience in Automotive line mainly in the car
repairing, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostic and final inspection (QC).
• Have experience to service JEEP, MPV and continental car are ADVANTAGE
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
• Being able to adapt to Japanese way of working culture, high discipline, punctuality and time
• 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Urgent hiring
Job Type: Full-time
Can start working IMMEDIATELY
Salary: RM2,500.00 – RM4,000.00 per month
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies