Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
MISUMI is the global leading manufacturer and distributor of standard components of Factory Automation products, Press Die, and Plastic Mold, and is world renowned for its wide variety, fast delivery, quality and low prices. Over the past decade we have developed an exceptionally strong presence and track record within South East Asia region. We are continuing to grow at a very rapid pace.
As a company whose competence is in enabling customers to enjoy Just-In-Time components procurement, supply chain strategy is a core of our business. In order to support rapid and aggressive expansion, we are looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join us for the following position.
INDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Handle and assist customers on their sales and product enquiries
- Build rapport and maintain good relationship with existing customers
- Responsible for account retention of new customers to achieve monthly target
- Follow up incoming sales prospect through email/call.
- Actively seek opportunities to grow existing customer business
- Follow up customer quotation through the phone call closely to secure the order.
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about our latest promotion.
- Assist day to day customer enquiry/ feedback which able to liaise with Customer Relation Team and Shipping Team on customers’ issues.
- Visit to customers may be required but limited
- Diploma, Degree or Professional Sales or Marketing Qualification
- At least longer than1 year relevant sales experience, preferably in B2B industrial sales
- Able to speak in fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to write well in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Service-oriented mindset and good customer service skills
- Pleasant and well-trained in telephone etiquette
- Meticulous and organized
- Able to work independently and also a good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Candidates with Certificate/trained in Customer Service/Customer Relationship Management preferred
Mondays to Fridays – 9am to 6pm
We offer attractive compensation and benefits including:
- Annual leave, medical/dental benefits, health insurance
- Daily transport allowance
Salary range: RM2,500 to RM3,500
Back to Job Vacancies