Specialization: CLERICAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT|
We are representing our client who is a world leader in portable sanitation with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. In line with their business expansion, they are looking for highly competent and dynamic individual to join their team.
- Work together with the Sales and Collection team.
- Support daily collection operation; Perform collection calls.
- Handle all payment matters including invoicing and collection.
- To identify the customer accounts that require necessary follow-ups.
- Able to analysis detailed information & draw conclusion.
- Ensure timely collection from clients and handle queries in a timely manner.
- Able to handle functions of collection and sales.
- To minimize bad debts, write off.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently.
- Prepare monthly Debtor Aging Reports.
- Provides excellent services and establish long term business relationships with existing customers.
- Monthly meeting with the team to discuss on the overdue debts.
- Perform site office / visit on assigned basic of needed.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects or any other duties assigned by Management by time to time.
- Possess at least SPM / STPM / Diploma in Administration or equivalent.
- Proven experienced sales administrator.
- Computer literate: MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, oral and written. Literacy in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, team spirit, follow-up skill, multitasking.
Back to Job Vacancies