Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
- To achieve sales, distribution and trade marketing objectives by focusing on the right and high impact outlets within the designated area.
- Identify opportunities in the market to deliver brand building strategies, strategic market development planning and product assessment to achieve awareness and gain share of market with actionable initiatives within the guidelines.
- Oversee and maintain a highly motivated and competent distributors’ sales team by fostering a good working relationship through regular field visitation, understand their needs, provide appropriate support, performance appraisals and provide guidance and ongoing coaching for further improvement.
- Maintain and develop a mutually productive relationship with all assigned accounts like general trade, key accounts, leisure channel and customers through frequent visitation (including compliance check) and ensuring sales team deliver the expected satisfactory trade service level.
- Maintain and update accurate records on sales data, distribution analysis, merchandising records and other business related costs.
- Leverage on strategic merchandising placement opportunities and execute planned trade marketing activities/programs in the trade within the allocated budget and assigned market.
- Gather, analyze and report accurate market intelligence and trade information to assist management in making better decisions and strategizing programs for business growth.
- Accept any changes in the tasks, roles and responsibilities as and when determined by the Company.
Back to Job Vacancies