Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
We are looking for a Contract Storekeeper to manage and coordinate the shipment into the Company’s sub warehouse in East Malaysia and weekly orders/shipment from and to its business partners.
- Collate & summarize business partner's weekly orders. Work closely with the respective Field Marketers, Area/Regional Sales Manager to review the weekly orders before summarizing the order accordingly to the preferred week buffer level.
- Ensure utmost accuracy and timely stocks dispatch to business partners. Attentive to dispatch stocks using FIFO system methodology to ensure proper stock hygiene.
- Monitor the monthly shipment forecast and update to Sales Planning & Logistic Departments in order to ensure sufficient stocks allocation to avoid overloading or underloading.
- Conduct the recommended regular physical stock on weekly basis and randomly as and when require by Area/Regional Sales Manager count with superior to ensure the accuracy of warehouse inventory against SAP record.
- Communicate and supervise the assigned vendor transporter team to ensure proper loading and unloading of FG in and out of the warehouse.
- Check and ensures all the warehouse security system like alarm, padlocks, lightings etc. are in place/functional/utilized and must immediately inform the Area/Regional Sales Manager of any suspected malfunction.
- Possess SPM or Diploma in Business Administration or Degree in related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience related to sales and marketing or a minimum 2 years experience in a multinational company in a similar function.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working knowledge of other languages such as Mandarin is always an advantage.
- Possess excellent hands on computer skills - MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Words, Familiarity with SAP system is preferred.
- Proficient in numerical skills and can communicate well with all levels in related function both internally and externally.
- Able to work independently and effectively supervise a third-party transportation team to coordinate the loading, unloading and storage.
Back to Job Vacancies