Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
About the role:
- Prepare payments, monitor bank accounts’ transactions, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensure accurate transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system.
- Prepare monthly closing of accounts including GL journal entries.
- Maintain accounting records and filing as per standard procedures and requirements.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents on annual statutory audits, preparation of tax computations and returns.
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Basic accounting and tax compliance knowledge.
- Knowledge in UBS Accounting and ability to handle full set of account is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and diligently with good analytical skills.
- Good working attitude, interpersonal skills and team player.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
Back to Job Vacancies