Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
Job Description :-
- Assist Project Manager in managing construction projects and in charge of full aspects of engineering requirements.
- To prepare and monitor daily site diary, manpower and machinery charts and site progress report.
- To liaise with subcontractors and client/consultants to ensure all works are carried out as per drawings and specifications.
- To monitor the quality of work and ensure compliance (QA/QC).
- Attend meetings with clients and management.
- Liaising with client, consultants and government authorities.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Building and Infrastructure projects
- Good technical knowledge.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD, Microsoft Projects and/or Primavera preferred.
- Good team player, self motivated and possess strong analytical skills.
- Able to interact with local authorities, consultants, contractors and all levels of staffs.
Back to Job Vacancies