Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
We are assisting our reputable Client to look for potentials who are familiar with Civil Engineer Or Site Supervisor (Road Infrastructure) to join their team in Bera Pahang
- Assist Project Manager in managing construction projects and in charge of full aspects of engineering requirements.
- To prepare and monitor daily site diary, manpower and machinery charts and site progress report.
- To liaise with subcontractors and client/consultants to ensure all works are carried out as per drawings and specifications.
- To monitor the quality of work and ensure compliance (QA/QC).
- Attend meetings with clients and management.
- Liaising with client, consultants and government authorities.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Road Infrastructure
- Good technical knowledge.
- Good team player, self motivated and possess strong analytical skills.
- Able to interact with local authorities, consultants, contractors and all levels of staffs.
- MUST be willing to relocate to Bera Pahang
- MUST be willing to work under 1 year Contract (Renewable)
- Accommodation provided for Staff ONLY
Back to Job Vacancies