Specialization: ADVERTISING OR MEDIA PLANNING|
- As a senior social media executive, you will be responsible for managing all social media platforms, campaigns, and team members in order to maintain an engaging audience experience and boost audience satisfaction. To improve social media presence and campaign efficacy, research and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data. Collaborate with other company departments to promote the overall brand via social media channels.
- Oversee all company social media accounts management.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Collaborate with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Audit and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Explore the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Maintain a secure database of all login credentials.
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Work experience at least 5+ years as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Passion for social media and thorough knowledge and understanding of all key platforms.
- Experience using social content management tools and social listening platforms.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.
Back to Job Vacancies