Specialization: ADVERTISING OR MEDIA PLANNING|
- We're actively looking for a full-time content writer to write for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer's tasks include evaluating analytics to alter material as needed, updating the company website on a regular basis, and boosting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. When developing material, you should also be able to adhere to editorial requirements. To be a good content writer, you must stay up to date on the latest SEO tactics. Finally, a high-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the formulation of methods for increasing reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Ensure all around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Back to Job Vacancies