Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
Our client is one of the leading integrated logistics solutions companies (European based). Now they are hiring for Customer Service Executives to be based in their Johor Office in respond to their business expansion.
- Handling day-to-day operations independently.
- Managing customer and vendor complaints.
- Providing support to customers and vendors on shipment status.
- Data creation and entries.
- Prepare transport documentations bookings with shipping line and B/L documentations.
- Generating, submission and booking bagging orders in the system.
- SPM and/or Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service/operations experience in Third-party logistics (3PL) / Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry
- Knowledge of ocean freight shipment documentation & processes (MSDS, DGD, B/L) and legislation (DOT CFR 49, IMDG, FMC, INCOTERMS)
- Knowledge in SAP order processing and proficient in Microsoft Office
- 5 days work week, Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:45pm
- Willing to be worked in their JB, Johor office
- EPF, annual leave, medical claim, etc.
Back to Job Vacancies