Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Perform full spectrum of monthly payroll computation for APAC and EMEA regions, verifying and processing for all employees ensuring legislative compliance.
- Support and Assist the annual budget exercise and development of guidelines as well as the budget-related matters.
- Ensure all payroll payments are in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Assist new payroll system implementation.
- Support annual and ad-hoc internal/external payroll audit.
- To assist Global HR Manager to drive continuous improvement initiatives and staff engagement activities.
- To assist Global HR Manager on internal and external reporting requirements, and preparation of ad hoc reports as required.
- Candidate must possess a minimum Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of extensive Payroll experience in MNC working environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advance Level).
- High integrity, able to handle confidential information.
- Essential attributes like meticulous, numerically inclined, analytical, detailed-oriented with excellence interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge in payroll practices in Singapore and Europe regions employment regulations.
- Strong multi-tasking ability; flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Back to Job Vacancies