Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each of the primary duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Proactively manages domestic EVG inventory, procedures, and processes for one of our key customers.
- Maintains inventory control per SAP requirements.
- Manages consignment inventory at customer sites.
- In charge of Bill of Material reviews and change notice presentations
- Supports all tool, spare parts and upgrade shipments (domestically & internationally) in close coordination with HQ and third-party shipping vendors.
- Assists with performing shipping and receiving functions, including unpacking and receiving goods upon delivery and matching items with packing/shipping documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Supports all customer support functions utilizing SAP system.
- Creates quotes and invoices, including collections for spare parts and service invoices.
- Collects, reviews and reports on FSE time sheets, utilization and expense reports, obtains approval and forwards to Accounting Department for payment.
- Attends all Customer Support resource, operation and project meetings and records minutes.
- Direct contact with customer via phone and email regarding the company’s service options.
- Assists with managing the FSE warehouse inventory and following up with FSEs and customers on the status of parts or POs.
- Create opportunities in CRM database for revenue forecasts.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for field service activities.
Qualifications / Education / Skills and Experience:
- This position requires an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a business field or three (3) years of experience related to this position.
- Preferably fluent in English language
- Must be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project software.
- Preferably SAP Key User experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with others and consistently demonstrate leadership and teambuilding capabilities.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Back to Job Vacancies