Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- Performing both daily accounting, payroll and HR administration operations and transactions.
- Handle the full set of accounts including monthly account closing, tax computation and preparation of financial report.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, cash flow statement, debtor and creditor aging report.
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditor, tax agents and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations and other regulatory requirements.
- Handles HR matters such as monitoring staff attendance, leave administration, payrolls and claims expenses.
- Responsible for payroll calculation and processing in compliance with company policies, legal and statutory requirements.
- Submission of statutory payment, EPC, SOSCO, EIS, PCB, HRDF and tax payment
- Handles all HR and administrative functions and documents.
- Minimum Degree in Business/HR with min 2-3 years of related working experience.
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office software, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word software.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and as an individual contributor.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Penang.
Back to Job Vacancies