Specialization: OTHERS OR CATEGORY NOT AVAILABLE|
- Manage entire HR department activities such as recruitment, payroll, record keeping, annual leave, attendance performance, training, development and performance maintenance.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Developing and ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures.
- Overseeing and manage the office administration and management functions.
- Periodically check for legislative changes / update and new trends and develop new policies.
- Qualification : Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field.
- Experience : Min 10 years of experience in office management and HR management of Company more than 50 employee's capacity.
- Must familiar with local country specific laws and regulations.
- Strategies a hand-on leader and an exemplary manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Proven responsibility ability to multitask.
Back to Job Vacancies