Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Business Development Manager/Assistant Manager
- Develop for new customers, new projects and new business opportunities.
- To build a good rapport and long term relationships with customers and designers.
- To conduct an effective product / business presentation to clients according to their needs.
- To provide customer-focused solutions and to meet the company's business goals and sales targets.
- Responsible for follow-up and co-ordinate on projects progress throughout the sales process.
- To ensure timely payment by clients.
- To carry out ad-hoc assignment.
- Minimum Diploma in any business field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in renovation, M&E, interior design or office furniture industry.
- Possess own transport
- Must be willing to travel.
- Proven track record of sales achievement.
- Mandarin speaker will be value-added advantage
- Salary shall commensurate with number of years in experiences and proven track record of achievement
- Car allowances –
- Claimable - Parking, Petrol, Toll
- Mobile provided.
5 days’ work week / 9am to 6pm
Back to Job Vacancies