Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
Associate, Health & Hospitalization
The incumbent will provide non-life insurance policy services to our clients including but not limited to handle policy services tasks, policy documentation preparations, CRM system updating, etc. in a timely and professional manner in compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
Salary range: RM3,800 – RM4,000
- Equipped with good communication & problem-solving skills in handling a wide range of sales & after-sales services and administrative tasks, in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Handle private and confidential client and policy documentation, ensuring compliance is adhered.
- Update CRM system for detailed and proper record-keeping.
- Exhibit positive, supportive behavior in all interactions with co-workers & line managers.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects if needed.
- Diploma or above.
- Good computer skills in MS office, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Cautious mindset in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Preferably with past work experience in an administrative role.
- Candidates who are immediately available are preferred.
- Proficiency in both English writing and speaking.
Back to Job Vacancies