Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Policy Administration (Based in KL)
Salary Range: MYR3000 – MYR4500 depending on experience.
- Attend to post sales request, form preparation & submission to different carriers and follow-up/negotiate with insurers/underwriters.
- Work with Consultants and clients on fulfilling post sales requests.
- Update Consultants and clients on post sales request status and ensure post sales meetings are updated in the system.
- Ensure client documentation are complete, aligned and satisfied with CMA and carrier compliance and due diligence.
- Work closely with Team Leader and Sales Ops on day-to-day basis.
- Ensure prompt preparation and completion of annual reviews.
- Prepare specific client’s power point presentation and policy comparison for client’s meeting.
- Drive process and team efficiency
- Mentor team members
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Good people / relationship skills with Insurers, Clients, Bankers, and Consultants.
- Ability to multi-task and work under extreme deadlines.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Good interpersonal skills and working closely with consultants and colleagues to improve service turnaround & annual review rate.
- Able to build appropriate rapport and use diplomacy and tact.
- Highly organized and proactive in following up cases and daily work.
- Effectively cope with change.
- Drives efficiency in the team process to shorten the overall service cycle.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English & Chinese (both written and spoken) in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts.
Back to Job Vacancies