Specialization: FINANCE CORPORATE FINANCE OR INVESTMENT OR MERCHANT BANKING|
Associate / Senior Associate, Sales & Policy Operations Support (Based in KL, Malaysia)
Salary Range: RM3,000 – RM4,000
Product & Market Intelligence
- Assist Sales Consultants in insurance product illustration comparison.
- Update product comparison template.
- Track insurance product promotion campaign.
- Review & prepare onboarding of new products launched by insurance companies for committee approval.
- Arrange new product training to sales consultants & sales operations team.
- Ensure prompt preparation & delivery of premium notice to clients.
- Ensure prompt preparation & delivery of policy annual review package to clients.
- Ensure post annual review meetings/status are updated in the system.
- Obtain & update quarterly & annual cash values in the system.
- Work with insurers to ensure effective transfer of required data/documents.
- Prepare specific client’s presentation and policy comparison for client’s meeting.
- Prepare reports for tracking of sales & review activities.
- Prepare reports for business partners.
- Ensure integrity of data in the system.
- Work on streamlining & automating all operational support processes with the support of technology.
- Create & manage automation tool to increase process efficiency.
- Perform system setting maintenance & User Acceptance Testing.
- Work closely with sales operations team in the group to ensure effective delivery of sales operations support.
- Ensure group service level turnaround is met.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Good people / relationship skill with Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Highly organized and proactive in fulfilling daily work efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task and work under extreme deadlines.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Good interpersonal skill and can work closely with internal stakeholders to improve service turn around & annual review rate.
- Ability to drive efficiency in operational process to shorten the overall service cycle.
- Able to build appropriate rapport & use diplomacy and tact.
- Effectively cope with change.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient in English and Chinese in order to liaise with the Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Other language ability may be of advantage.
- Min 1-2 years of working experience in shared service operations or customer service preferably in an insurance industry.
Back to Job Vacancies