Key Account ManagerLocation: China
|Job ID: LDD1|
Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Responsible for managing customers’ accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with customers and the achievement of corporate / department goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Identify, establish and manage multi-tier relationships with major customers through excellent services. Strive to ensure services provided are beyond customers’ expectations.
• Provide customer oriented services and solutions at all times relating to specific sales and customer expectation issues
• To develop strategic customer / business supports solutions to achieve long term relationship and customer loyalty, and monitor sales forecast to achieve corporate sales target.
• Assure Company standards are meet and follow standards similar within other facilities.
• Achieve monthly KPI (OTD, Customer non-complain, etc.) as set by the department.
• Responsible for coordinating project from inception until samples are approved by customer and for tooling from inception until tools are scrapped.
• Prime contact and negotiate with customers on price related issues in coherence with corporate budget.
• Provides leadership in process development and moving the company forward with technological advances.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprint, drawings and models.
• Sales support of new business opportunities (quotation relationship development)
• Handle any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the management.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies