Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
Oversee all building maintenance and ensure employee facilities and utilities are functional, and in compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Initiate, organize and implement facility management tasks such as perimeter security, cleaning, waste management, as well as safety of the building.
- Establish and manage repair works and preventive maintenance internally and with external suppliers as needed
- Manage on-site service providers such as scheduled waste, security and cleaning services; develop and maintain necessary procedures and controls.
- Responsible for utility operations and maintenance budget preparation, monitoring and control, downtime analysis and failure analysis. Direct liaison with utility suppliers such as TNB, SAMB, etc.
- Support internal and external audits
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in engineering (construction), mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Professional experience in facility management of a factory > 5 years
- Experience in facility management and maintenance of buildings and technical equipment
- Experience in manufacturing and/or logistics
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and execution skills
- Strong project management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and maintenance software
- Ability to work as part of a team, act independently, and be assertive
Back to Job Vacancies