Planning ManagerLocation: Melaka
|Job ID: LHE4|
Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
meetings, setting direction, and to provide strategy for
3. To maintain and manage an effective and efficient system for purchasing, planning, customer
service, and shipping sections in order to ensure internal and external parties (relevant
departments, suppliers, customers, forwarders etc.) are satisfied.
4. Supervise, control and monitor activities of purchasing, planning, customer service and
shipping sections on progress.
5. To monitor and assist all department in areas of purchasing and issuance of Purchase order
6. To develop efficiently with existing suppliers and sourcing new potential suppliers and
practice dual sourcing exercise.
7. To involve and liaise with suppliers on the price negotiation, quotation, determine delivery
order period, and to solves outstanding order.
8. To work with purchasing department on the direct material supplier chain (raw blank and raw
frame) to maintain preferred performance status and committed continuous performance in
terms of quality, delivery, and service.
9. To safeguard optimum stocking and planning consideration of effective operation
requirement and financial implication.
10. To carry out weekly planning for stamping, plating, and cutting operations which effectively
considers the resources and meeting the customers’ requirement on time.
11. To liaise on related matters with sales personnel, customer and production to ensure total
12. To safeguard customer’s interest and balance up internal operation efficiency by
communication and coordinating the right needs and information to the right source.
13. To satisfied customer requirements, maintain good relationship and strive for service
14. To ensure proper and accurate recording of the WIP/FG and issue daily/monthly reports to
15. To ensure preparation of shipping documents and invoices for delivery of all direct and
16. To monitor and follow-up on the inward, outward forwarding.
17. To liaise with relevant departments on related matters and external parties (i.e. sales
personnel, suppliers, customers, and government parties) on the price negotiation, quotation,
determine delivery order period, to solves outstanding order, to ensure total customer
satisfaction as well as various import / export approvals.
18. To liaise on related matters with relevant departments and customers where required.
Organize the purchase of consumable and other goods as well as close cooperation with
Customer Service an efficient shipment (including inland transportation) planning to
19. To coordinate with customers regarding import of goods and disposal of factory scraps. This
also includes preparation of various customs documentation.
20. To establish and maintain high housekeeping standard. Responsible for developing staff
competencies through effective training, communication and motivation. Control the
inventory of raw frames, goods in – process, dummy frames, rejected frames and finished
goods. Organizing a proper and economy packing for shipment of finished products to
customers on time.
21. Responsible to ensure required periodic reports are ready on time.
22. To execute any other duties assigned by the superior.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1. At least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate, or Professional Degree in Economic,
Business Administration or equivalent field.
2. Excellent negotiating and communication skills with good knowledge of supplier management
and selection, manufacturing processes, commodities and pricing & cost analysis.
3. At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
4. With knowledge in material handling, lead frame would be an added advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies