Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Our client a MNC, an European based company who supply the construction and energy industries with technologically leading products, systems, software and services is looking for suitable candidate to join their HR team.
- Oversee all talent acquisition, manpower support and development.
- Providing HR guidance/input for staffing, talent development, people strategies etc.
- Perform induction for new hires, exit interviews, and being a lead advocate of driving HR initiatives across the organization.
- Support organizational plans for competencies and creating strategic talent that contributes to personal and organizational development for the people in the company.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with CGPA 3.0 and above
- 2 - 3 years of experience in HR or related field/ from Recruitment agencies.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Back to Job Vacancies