Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- To partner and deal with the business to attract, hire, and onboard the best people.
- Collaborate with business leaders and hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans.
- To work with the HR Business Partners to research, identify and attract external talents to the company through various executive sourcing, networking, and search strategies designed to diversify and develop the external talent pipeline.
- To identify and screen external leadership talent on a global level through networking, relationship building, and the development of an external talent community for the company.
- Need to have true business partnering skills, with the ability to bring market insights to the stakeholders and a delivery-focused mindset.
- Experience in using social media to attract candidates and developing innovative posts to illustrate an employer's brand
- Understanding what makes a great candidate experience and the ability to put this at the heart of everything you do
- Implementing the university attraction strategy, building partnerships with key target universities, and ensuring the company is positioned as an employer of choice on campus, attending and managing events as required
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a similar field with a Minimum of 3.00 CGPA, or the equivalent in professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of in-house or external agency experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in industry-specific recruitment
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates
- Strategic understanding of staffing tools and electronic job boards
- Experience with HR tools and processes
- End-to-end recruiting experience
- Proven success in previous positions
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications
- Sector-specific long-term experience
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Prior knowledge of operating various applicant tracking systems is an added advantage
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented, with a strong people focus.
- Ability to effectively, collaboratively, and proactively work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities
- Be fluent in English (verbally and written).
Back to Job Vacancies