Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Great collaboration within HR and work closely with HRBPs in order to identify the training needs which in-line with HPR and MyDevelopment.
- Build good network with Global L&D and Regional L&D committees for internal programs coordination and facilitation.
- Get latest updates on the newly launched programs from internal training committees and coordinate.
- Ensure mandatory programs are organized for employees.
- Attend to training enquiries coming from Team Leaders and Team Members
- Yearly review on external training vendors we have and have meeting with them for retro session and align expectation.
- Rollout training plans with yearly roadmap.
- Keep Training Database and Dashboard up to date.
- Perform pre- and post-training feedback survey.
- Share completed training events in GIT TeamSpace
- Validate training vendor’s billing and Education Sponsorship bills from employee as and when any.
- Plan RF for Education Sponsorship
- Maximize HRDF utilization and process the application for all training.
- Review, assign, and close tickets in HR Service-Now platform and sharing monthly statistics to the HR team.
- Involve in Global Employee Opinion Survey Project’s coordinator.
- Review and revise HR policies, processes and procedures such as Employee Handbook, Masters Education Sponsorship program, Training Enrollment Process Flow, HR slides for onboarding etc.
- Be part of COE, involve especially in UR and L&D Scrum Team contributing ideas for new initiatives to enhance people engagement’s experience.
- Ad-hoc as and when assigned.
Back to Job Vacancies