Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Our client is a cloud telephony company and call centre system provider. With closed to 1000 subscribers in the cloud, they are a leading cloud telephony solution provider in Asia. Spanning in the region of Singapore and Malaysia and have been quickly expanding in the space of Asia and Pacific region.
Looking for vibrant Sales Executive to join them in the journey to accomplish success in sales and create a portfolio with good names. Sales executive will get a chance to travel and speak with customers in the region. Sales candidate will learn about telephony and IT systems such as Zendesk to get equipped with the latest sophisticated solution in the market.
With expansion, the pressure is high, sales executive must be ready to handle the quota and management of accounts in short time.
- Develop and champion relationships within accounts.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving 10 opportunities and selling Zendesk products into existing accounts.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Work with Account Executive in assigned territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Demonstrate/sell value to key partners within the accounts during sophisticated sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Hubspot.
- Partner with customer success to ensure high happiness within accounts!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives.
- 8+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred especially on Zendesk systems.
- Successful record of selling into enterprise companies in the South East Asia.
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals.
- Experience managing and closing sophisticated sales-cycles using solution selling techniques.
- Validated quota achievement (top 10% at current company).
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
Back to Job Vacancies