Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
You will play an important role to:
- Administer and ensure all activities related to employee relations run smoothly; foreign worker matters, staff’s welfare, uniforms, employee engagement events, HR notice board and memo.
- Administer employees disciplinary, employment related legal matters, union matters, employee handbook and etc.
- Administer government legal matters and liaise with government related agencies, local authorities and etc.
- HR Administrative duties ensuring smooth operations and cleanliness for the contract Cleaner, Canteen Caterer, internal events venue, refreshments arrangement, etc.
- Coordinating and maintain office supplies including but not limited to printer, photocopy machine, office telephone, mobile phone, drinking water supplies, stationery, pantry supplies for employees.
- RW Canteen management including but not limited to canteen audit, canteen facilities, Licensing and valid document availability.
- Printing and stationary: including but not limited to ordering, maintain inventory of stationary, printing letter head, RW envelope, employee name card etc.
To be successful in this role, You need to have:
- Minimum Diploma HR/ business related degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Employee Relations (ER) and Industrial Relations (IR)
- Good knowledge in Employment Act, HR Policies and Procedures
- Proficient in English Language, both written and spoken
Back to Job Vacancies