Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- Able to troubleshoot, analyze computer, configure, network systems to ensure hardware always in tip top condition.
- Ensure the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer technical components on time. • Attend, follow up and resolve end-user issues to reduce breakdown time.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including system software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Back to Job Vacancies